Additively manufactured composites offer advantages that include greater design flexibility, decreased costs and production efficiency. In this e-book, you’ll learn more about:
• Reinforced thermoplastics for high-performance applications
• Multi-axis motion platforms for design optimization
• Lightweight, agile mold tooling capabilities
• Sacrificial tooling for easier production of hollow composites
• Autoclave cure- and high-temperature-capable materials
Download the e-book to learn how additive manufacturing enables a new era of lightweight structures with degrees of geometric complexity, part consolidation, and design optimization not previously possible.