VIDEO LEARNING: The Importance of an Open Architecture Approach in Aviation
September 12, 2023
11:00 am EDT / 8:00 am PDT
In this webinar, we will delve into the transformative power of open architecture avionics, MOSA and its impact on the aviation industry. Join us to understand the benefits of enhanced interoperability and integration. Explore the flexibility and scalability that open architecture offers to manufacturers, operators and OEMs. Discover the cost-effectiveness it brings to the aviation industry. Learn about the advantages of rapid technology integration and upgrades. Understand how open architecture fosters safety and reliability, ultimately helping you make informed decisions that will shape the future of aviation.
Whether you are an aircraft manufacturer, airline operator, or aviation enthusiast, this webinar will provide valuable insights into the critical importance of adopting open architecture in aviation.
In this webinar:
- Gain insights on how standardizing interfaces increases Interoperability and Integration
- Understand how operators and OEMs can customize their operational needs without being constrained by proprietary solutions. Flexibiliy and Scalability
- Attendees will learn how open markets for avionics promote healthy competition and drives innovation. Cost-Effectiveness and Competition
- Explore how open architecture leads to Rapid Integration and Upgrades compared to traditional upgrades.
- Explore how open architecture can bolster safety measures. Enhanced Safety and Reliability
Product Manager - CMC Electronics
Director, Core Software - CMC Electronics
Ed Hazelwood - Moderator
Aviation Week Contributor
Unable to attend? Register anyway. All registrants will be sent a link to the webinar archive so you can view it at your own convenience.