WEBINAR: Intelligent Manufacturing: Accelerate Digital Transformation to Deliver A&D Programs Faster
When design or manufacturing issues are discovered late in the process, it’s because design intent is lost on the shop floor. When problems are found at this stage, fixes are expensive or programs fail, or both. So, it’s easy to understand why this is the riskiest and most stressful time for a plant that delivers parts and products for the A&D industry.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How intelligent technologies are enabling A&D customers to accelerate digital transformation of our manufacturing processes
- Why predicting operational issues help drive continuous product and process improvement and achieve line speed and throughput targets
- Why you need to connect engineering with the shop floor
- Why access to actionable insights before physical commissioning helps you reduce downtime and increase efficiency
- How to leverage a digital twin to simulate and quickly adjust your engineering and manufacturing processes for future engineering and market changes
- Why increasing flexibility and visibility into your manufacturing environment helps you modernize your product development processes
Vice President for A&D Strategy and Marketing - Siemens Digital Industries Software
Director, Manufacturing Engineering - Northrop Grumman Corporation
Ed Hazelwood - Moderator
Aviation Week Contributor
Unable to attend? Register anyway. All registrants will be sent a link to the webinar archive so you can view it at your own convenience.